PlaybackPro is designed to make professional media playback on a Mac quick and simple. Utilizing the best in Apple video technology, PlaybackPro has been optimized to play virtually any modern Mac file type. The intuitive interface allows the user to rapidly add media, organize and play clips, apply custom settings and save runlists for instant recall, all without altering the original files. The familiar and flexible show controls allow users to quickly gain confidence and proficiency with the nonlinear function of PlaybackPro.
Automatic output resolution and aspect ratio functions are built-in, with real-time manual adjustments available for sizing, stretching, cropping, as well as gain, saturation, black levels and volume.
And connecting a PlaybackPro system is simple too. By using modern Apple video adapters or third party converters, PlaybackPro easily connects with high-resolution monitors, video walls, video projectors and professional switchers.
- Nonlinear media playback
- Play virtually any modern Mac file type
- Clip ordering and play-listing, printable to paper and PDF
- Resolution agnostic – SD, HD, 4K and beyond. Ideal for use in ultra-widescreen applications.
- Frame rate agnostic
- Automatic output resolution and aspect ratio settings
- Infinite image adjustability through sizing, stretching and cropping
- Complete adjustment controls for individual clip gain levels, black levels, saturation, gamma and volume
- Looping for individual clips or entire playlist
- In-point and out-point markers
- Fade In and Fade Out audio and video
- Time-elapsed and Time-remaining counters
- Selectable slate image for quick visual clip identification
- Goto 10, Goto 20 and Goto 30 buttons for cue-to-cue rehearsals
- Easy interfacing with high-resolution switchers via VGA, DVI, HDMI or SDI*