Lightware – MX8x8DVI-Pro Matrix
- 50 meter 24 AWG cable support due to input cable equalization
- Signal Detect LEDs at each input connector – Detects active DVI-D signal
(clock channel) when connected to the input
- Single link, 1.65 Gb/s DVI-D transmission (1920×1200 or 2048×1080 max resolution)
- Supports HDTV resolutions: 720p, 1080i and 1080p and 2K without HDCP encoding
- Output PLL reclocking (removes jitter caused by long cables) –
– each output has a clean, jitter free signal, eliminating signal distortion caused by long cables or connector reflections, etc.
- Front panel buttons control – 8 inputs, 8(4) Outputs, Take, Load preset,
Save preset, Panel Lock, Output Lock
- RS-232 or RS-422 control – Simple RS-232 protocol is used for switching, preset calling, status request, etc.
- EDID routing – advanced EDID management with EDID emulation
- Ethernet control – TCP/IP based control